Conditions of Use
- RDC reserves the right to make changes to the Website and the Contents at any time without notice.
- RDC will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- The Contents may be used for personal reference and non-commercial purposes only. You shall not alter or modify any of the Contents in any way.
When using the Website, you agree not to:
- use any technology to attempt to disrupt any of our services in any way;
- initiate communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable materials;
- advertise or send unsolicited messages of any kind.
Third Party Links
The Website may provide links to other websites. RDC is not responsible for the availability of any external websites, and does not endorse any contents provided in such websites. RDC accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the use of any content available on any such website.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Contents are provided on an “AS IS” basis. RDC does not guarantee that Contents are complete and accurate, or that the Website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. RDC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any use of the Contents or the Website.
By using the Website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RDC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assignees from any and all liability for any and all loss, harm, damage or claim of any kind arising from or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of the Website or the Contents.
All matters relating to the access to and the use of the Website shall be governed by the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.